East Lincoln Computer Services provides friendly, competent technical support for business and home users.
The problem. A disturbing trend in the computer industry has been to cut costs by diminishing the quality of product technical support. Sometimes this is accomplished by outsourcing technical support overseas. Although you may call a company based in your own country, the customer service representative you speak with may be on the other side of the world.
Many times, you are simply not able to get through on the merchant's product support line, and instead spend hours on hold, navigating through a series of complicated voice menus.
The solution. East Lincoln Computer Services provides fast answers to your computer problems. If we can't help you solve your problem by phone or by email, we will cheerfully come out to your site anywhere within our service area.
We offer third-party technical support on most topics and types of equipment, including:
- Software installations
- Linux system administration
- Windows configuration
- Computer systems, any manufacturer
- Networking, including ISP connections
- Fax modems, scanners, cameras, printers
Service plans. We have several service plans available to either home or business.
- IT Outsourcing. Designed primarily for business, we will provide comprehensive computer support for a fixed monthly fee. Fee depends on services and location.
- Support by the Month. For both business and high-end home users, a monthly fee buys a reduced per-item charge for both on-site and remote support. Fixed monthly fee depends on services and location.
- No monthly contract. Business and home users can access services at our regular per-item rates, listed below.
Regular per-item technical support rates:
- By email: Unlimited email dialog for two weeks, $10.
- By telephone: First ten minutes, $5; additional time, $10 per hour.
- On-site: $17 per hour, plus per-visit on-site service charge.
Contact us with your technical support inquiries.