For a one-time fee of $50, we will create an attractive, professional, five-page web site to promote your business.
Six steps to your ideal web site:
- Design. We will sit down with you to design a site that is consistent with your current advertising.
- Programming. We will program the site and present it to you for approval.
- Approval. We will obtain your final approval on the site before you pay us.
- Domain name. We will help you choose and purchase a domain name.
- Hosting. We will assist you in subscribing to a third-party web hosting service that meets your needs.
- Go live. We will make your pages available on the web.
Web site contents. Before we begin to program your site, we will meet with you personally to learn from you what your web site should be like. By reviewing your existing logos, slogans, and other advertising, we will model your web site after your current marketing. In this way you will maintain a consistent image to your customers across all media. We will not use the gaudy cut-and-paste templates used by many cheap web design services.
The presentation of your web site will be attractive, professional, and customized to your business. You must approve both the appearance and the content of the site before we get paid!
The fine print. This is a great offer, but we want you to understand exactly what you will and will not get:
- No advanced techniques. $50 buys a five-page site with which you are 100% satisfied. However, a $50 fee does not cover scripting, flash animations, sophisticated graphics, streaming audio or video, database connectivity, online sales, or anything complicated. You get five professional-looking, informative pages.
- Monthly hosting fees. You will have to pay some third party for web hosting service. This will cost somewhere between $5 and $20 per month, depending on the features you desire. Actually, there are free services available but we don't recommend them for most businesses.
Now that you have read the fine print, please contact us regarding a web site for your business.